1. GENERAL INFORMATION
www.archeryeurope.com is operated by DAKO Dawid Kowalski, Nad Rudawka 2
43-384 Jaworze, VAT identification number: PL937-251-07-94, National Register of Economic
2. Service carries out the functions to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following manner:
a) by information put voluntarily in forms
b) by saving cookies on an end device
c) by saving technical logs at the web server level, supported by
(DAKO Dawid Kowalski).
3. This Policy is an information document and does not replace the security policy pursued by the
Service Provider in accordance with the personal data protection regulations.
4. In terms of data, which are personal data protected under the Personal Data Protection Act, the
data controller is the operator of the Site.
2. INFORMATION CONTAINED IN FORMS
1. The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The service may save the connection settings (time-stamping, IP address)
3. The data in the form are not made available to third parties other than the user's consent.
4. The data given in a form may constitute personal data file, then the file is recorded by the Service Provider in the register conducted by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. If the data in the form can identify the natural person, then the person has the right to access, modify and request to cease processing its data at any time. However, this may result in a lack of access to some service functions.
6. The data contained in this form are processed for the purpose that results from the specific form, for example for order processing
7. The data contained in the form may be transmitted to the entities performing some technical services – this concerns in particular the transmission of information about the holder of the domain to entities which are operators of Internet domain names (especially the Research and Academic Computer Network - NASK), payment services, or other entities, with whom the Service Operator cooperates.
3. INFORMATION ON COOKIE FILES
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, especially text files which are stored on the Service user’s final device. They are designed for the use of the websites within the service. Files of this type typically contain the name of the website from which they come, the time for which they are stored on a final device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookie files on service user's final device and obtains access to those files is the Service Operator or any entities related to the Service Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) creating statistics that help understand how the Service Users use websites and thus improve their structure and content.;
b) Maintaining the Service User's session (after log-in) so as the User does not need to enter a login and password on every sub-page of the Service;
c) Saving a user’s online shopping cart
d) Monitoring users' web surfing habits and profile them for marketing purposes (used by ad networks, in particular by the Google network)
5. Two basic types of cookie files are used within the Service: ”session cookies” and ”persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary cookies which are stored on the User's final device until the user logs out, leaves the web page or switches off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's final device for the time specified in cookie parameters or until they are removed by the User.
6. The software, used to browse the websites (web browser), allows the storage of cookies on the user’s final device by default. Service Users may change the settings of the cookie files. The browser allows deleting cookie files. Automatic blocking of cookie files is also possible. Detailed information on the subject is available in help files and in the browser documentation.
7. Restrictions in the use of cookie files may affect some functionality available on the Service web pages.
8. The cookie files placed in the Service User's final device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with Website operator, including payment operators.
10. Cookie files can be used by ad networks, in particular by the Google network, in order to display ads that are customized to the manner in which the User uses the Service. For
that reason, the information about the user's navigation path or the time a user has stayed on the website can be saved.
11. With regard to the information on the user's preferences, collected by the Google advertising network, the user may review and edit the information resulting from cookie files by means of the following tool:
4. SERVER LOGS
1. Information on some users’ behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. The data are used only for the purpose of service administration and providing hosting services as efficiently as possible.
2. Viewed resources are identified by URLs. The following data may be subject to recording:
a) inquiry arrival time,
b) answer dispatch time,
c) the name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d) information on errors that have occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e) the URL address of the website previously visited by the user in the event when the Service has been entered through a referrer link,
f) information on the user's browser,
g) IP address information.
3. The above data are not associated with individual persons browsing the websites.
4. The above data are used only for the purpose of administering the server.
5. RENDERING DATA ACCESSIBLE AND ENTRUSTING DATA PROCESSING
1. Data are rendered accessible to outer entities only within the limits of law.
2. Data that enable identification of a natural person are rendered accessible solely with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide the information collected by the Service to
authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests in the scope resulting from the
4. Transaction data, including personal data, can be transferred to PayLane Sp. z o.o. located in Gdańsk at Arkońska 6/A3, zip code: 80-387, company number: 0000227278, in order to process payments.
6. MANAGING COOKIE FILES – HOW TO GRANT AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE
1. If a user does not want to receive cookie files, she/he may change the browser
settings. We stipulate that switching off cookie files that are necessary for
authentication, safety and user's preference maintenance processes may impede, and
in extreme cases may prevent the use of the website.
2. To manage the cookie settings, choose a browser/system from the list below
and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
1. Information about the available payment methods for the order (credit card, debit card, transfer, etc).
2. Information about the fact that payments are serviced by PayLane sp. z o.o. which is located in Gdańsk at ul. Arkońska 6/A3, zip code: 80-387, company number: 0000227278.
Transaction data, including personal data, can be transferred to PayLane Sp. z o.o. located in Gdańsk at Arkońska 6/A3, zip code: 80-387, company number: 0000227278, in order to process payments.